Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby Potential

Dreaming big, from the very beginning

We all dream about what our kid’s are going to be when they grow up, don’t we? I always imagine that Jonah will grow up to be something great. But more importantly, I want him to grow up and be whatever it is that HE wants to be and to do whatever it is to make HIM happy. But in the meantime, I have no problem giving him the tools to imagine all of those things. That’s why Baby Potential and their line of infant and kid’s apparel is such a great idea.

Baby Potential was born from the belief that with love, education and community support, all babies have the potential to grow into productive adults and achieve career success - regardless of gender, race or socio economic status. So I have no problem believing that they truly see the future in our kids, from the very beginning. Whether you have a studious scientist on your hands, or big hearted philanthropist, you will find a wide variety of future occupations available through Baby Potential. And since these tee’s are hand-sewn and embroidered to order by the caring hands of the “Sew Circle”, you know they are made with 100% love. There are also a select few online retailers that offer the Baby Potential line of tee’s and onesies, such as Sugarplum Dreams, with more retailers to come. And you can find them in a variety of sizes and styles to meet your needs as well.

Jonah looks so cute strutting around in his “Rocket Scientist” tee, and I have no doubt that some day, if that’s what he wants to be, he will surely achieve it. I love giving him the confidence, even this early on, to dream of all those amazing things he could one day be. My other favorite options of tee’s are “Supreme Court Justice” and “Artist”. I am excited to say that Baby Potential will be releasing colored tees and onesies in 2009, so keep an eye out! As much as I appreciate and value the clean, crisp-ness of a bright white tee, I also know that it won't stay white for long, so I am particularly excited to see them in different colors! The tee does wash nicely and is moderately soft to the touch. I also love the fact that it is tagless, because I know that some kids out there have a really hard time dealing with tags on their clothes.

WIN IT!!!

Baby Potential wants to make sure you get your hands on your own onesie for your little one. They are offering one Sharing My Instincts reader the opportunity to win a 6-12 month “Veterinarian” Onesie of their very own. Just email me the answer to the following questions at SHARINGMYINSTINCTS at COMCAST dot NET with BABY POTENTIAL in the subject line and I will chose one winner at random from those that provide the correct answer sometime after midnight on December 24, 2008. Good Luck!

WHAT IS THE NAME AND OCCUPATION OF THE CREATOR OF BABY POTENTIAL? AND WHAT IS ONE OCCUPATION THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE ON A BABY POTENTIAL TEE OR ONESIE?

Wanna earn extra entries?
~Blog about this giveaway, and link back to this post AND the Baby Potential website to earn ONE extra entry! Be sure to email me at SHARINGMYINSTINCTS at COMCAST dot NET to let me know you did, along with the link to your post!
~Tweet about this contest on Twitter! Be sure to email me with the link to the tweet along with your twitter name, so I can give you credit and the extra entry!


The fine print: *Contest ends Tuesday December 24, 2008 at 11:59pm CDT.
*Contest open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike.
*The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If original winner does not respond within the specified time, an alternate winner will be chosen.*Don't worry, by entering my giveaway I won't keep your info for any future use!