Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welch's Aquajuice

A healthy alternative to your regular fruit juice

“Juice” was one of my son’s first words. And even now, after he has been talking for a few months, it is still one of my favorite words for him to say. He just sounds so cute saying it and the way his little mouth looks when he does is priceless!

So when we got a chance to try out Welch’s new juice, Aquajuice, not only was I thrilled to give him something new, but to give him something that is so good for him was even better. With no added sugars or artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup and it containing an entire serving of fruits for him, I can feel good knowing I am giving him a high quality drink that actually tastes good! I even tried it myself and was surprised at how refreshing it tasted. It wasn’t thick or syrupy; it didn’t taste sugary at all. I can see why they call it Aquajuice, because that is exactly what it tastes like!

Since we were sent the Apple Aquajuice to test out, and Jonah has a high sensitivity to apples, I ran right out to our local grocer and picked up the Fruit Punch flavor as well. They were both super yummy, I loved them and Jonah loved his new “juice” so much that we have since bought a few more bottles. I saw that they also make a Kiwi-Strawberry flavor that I bet is really good too!

And with the price of a bottle of Aquajuice being comparable to that of any other bottle of juice in the juice aisle, it’s not like we only get it on occasion or when we are splurging on special stuff. I have found myself buying it right along with my other groceries each and every time we go shopping.

WIN IT!
Wanna win a bottle of Welch’s Aquajuice for yourself and your family? Welch's wants to make sure one of my lucky Sharing My Instincts readers gets their hands on a complimentary bottle, too!

All you need to do it email me at sharingmyinstincts AT comcast DOT net with the answer to the following question:


*How many calories are in 1 serving of Welch’s Aquajuice?


Extra Credit:
*Tweet about this contest. Be sure to include a link back to this contest. Send me a separate email with a link to your tweet as verification as well as @ me at my twitter name @sharingmyinstincts.
*Add @sharingmyinstincts as a friend on twitter. Be sure to email me a separate email with your twitter name for verification.
*Add the Sharing My Instincts button to the sidebar of your website. Send me a separate email with a link to your website as verification.
*Blog about this contest, be sure to link back to this post! Send me a separate email with a link to your post, as verification.

That's FIVE chances to win! Good Luck!!!
The fine print:
*Contest ends Tuesday February 3, 2009 at 11:59pm CDT.
*Contest open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike.
*Winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator and with have 48 hours from initial congratulatory email to respond. If original winner does not respond, and alternate winner will be chosen.
*Don't worry, by entering my giveaway I won't keep your info for any future use!