Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NEW RE-LAUNCH OF SHARING MY INSTINCTS

I first and foremost, I want to thank all of my loyal readers and awesome companies for sticking by me through these past months of my non-existent writing. I know a majority of you are mothers as well, and therefore completely understand my lack on involvement in the internet world since the birth of my second child, Lily. The adjustment from mothering ONE child to TWO children was extremely difficult for me, not to mention how much of a different baby Lily is compared to her older brother, Jonah (who is 2 1/2yo). I have had to learn how to be a mother all over again. I won't clog up this site with my personal life (you can visit my personal blog, Mommy Instincts that you can read all about it at if you are interested).

For the EXCITING news!

A complete and total RE-LAUNCH of Sharing My Instincts is in the works and is currently scheduled for the first week of October!

I have lots of reviews and GIVEAWAYS planned (and am still looking for more exciting products and companies to feature, please contact me if you would like to be highlighted on this site!).

I will continue to keep you all in the know through Twitter and Mommy Instincts and Facebook, so keep your eyes peeled for all the details!

Again, thank you for your understanding and patience. Without you, all of this would not be possible!

No comments: