Sunday, December 28, 2008

SkincareRx


Spoil Your Skin


For as long as I can remember, I have had a problem with dark circles under my eyes. I guess I am kind of lucky, because I wear glasses, so the severity of them is hidden slightly. But even though they aren’t as noticeable doesn’t mean I am not self conscience about them. You see, for me, I am not too high maintenance when it comes to my looks. I am pretty basic and boring, but I do like to wear makeup and look pretty. And on those few occasions I am actually able to spend some time on my skin and makeup, I like to look nice and put together. I have spent lots of time, energy, and money on products that have promised to help hide my under eye circles, and none have really done the trick. Just short of some sort of surgical procedure, I have finally found a product that has actually helped brighten my eyes up a bit.

The Eye Brightening Cream [$37] by Belli, that can be found on SkincareRx.com, not only helps diminish the shadows under my eyes, but gives me a little boost and opens my eyes up a bit, even after a long, sleep-deprived night! What I really like about not only the product, but the Belli brand, is that it is specifically geared towards those common concerns that result from pregnancy and early motherhood. And with holding strong at nearly 31 weeks pregnant with my second child, I am willing and able to try anything that promises to help ease the stresses of pregnancy and motherhood.

From the first application, the Eye Brightening Cream was a wonderful addition to my under eye circle care. Yes, I still need to use my concealer to help cover them up completely, but I have noticed a bit of a difference, and the cooling sensation brightened up my eyes immediately. I felt refreshed and my eyes looked well-rested. And I know, after I give birth to my baby girl, I will be relying on this product more than ever, to keep me looking like I got a full night’s sleep, even if I am only running on fumes!

SkincareRx.com, carries SO MUCH MORE than just products by Belli, but they carry products by so many more companies that are bound to carry the exact skincare product that you are looking for. You can easily shop by condition, brand, skin type, and more. And if the selection they carry isn’t enough, SkincareRx.com offers a 115% price matching promise, so even pricing shouldn’t keep you from shopping this awesome site!

WANT IT?

But wait, as if all of that wasn’t enough…SkincareRx wants you to be able to get your hands on some of their great products by giving all of you your very own $20 Gift Certificate. Just follow THIS LINK, enter in some basic information, and SkincareRx will send you your very own e-GiftCard worth $20! And feel free to forward this link on to your family and friends so they can experience SkincareRx for themselves!

No comments: